PageGroup is a market-leading recruitment consultancy based in London. A progressive, innovative and fast-paced business, our legal team regularly work with top global businesses as well as liaising with our international offices.
Working in a friendly team with a relatively flat structure and a focus on development, this is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a range of different matters.
- Contract Review, drafting and management - reviewing, drafting and negotiating PSA and other contracts with clients and suppliers in line with business requirements and company policies; drafting and reviewing standard terms of business for use with clients, candidates and suppliers;
- Helping to maintain the company's preferred supplier agreements database to be able to accurately report to the business;
- Assisting other internal departments with their legal queries: DPO, Company Secretary, Marketing, IT, Procurement, HR;
- Employment Claims management - carrying out claims investigations, preparing responses, liaise with external counsel and participating in litigation process;
- Pro-actively handling incoming queries from the business on legal, contract issues and disputes;
- Researching legal and regulatory issues which arise from time to time and participate in training provided to PageGroup staff on legal and regulatory issues;
- Liaising with legal teams in other countries.
The successful commercial lawyer will have excellent knowledge of contract & commercial law - some experience or understanding of employment law would also be beneficial, but is not an absolute requirement. Given the nature of the role, the ability to manage a number of different projects simultaneously and work to deadlines is a key strength.
An attractive salary on a 12 month fixed term contract basis for a commercial lawyer in London.