Share Plans/Incentives PSL *Rarely Available PSL role at International Firm*
The well respected share plans and incentives team of this international firm is looking for a PSL to join them.
Significant share plans and incentives law expertise and experience will be required for the role. Share plans & incentives draws on a number of areas of legal knowledge: tax, employment, corporate and commercial. It requires an ability to communicate technical concepts clearly in plain English, an organised and practical approach, strong project management skills, the ability to deal with a range of people and personalities, and a sense of humour!
You will be responsible for:
- Drafting articles for both clients and internal distribution;
- Drafting knowhow updates for internal use and maintaining content on social media and various websites;
- Create, monitor and maintain precedents, guidance notes and know-how;
- Assisting with organisation and materials for client training;
- Delivering a range of internal training;
- Assisting the team with client work including drafting client updates.
You will have gained a minimum of seven years’ PQE as a lawyer in the share plans team of a UK law firm and will have gained considerable knowledge and experience in this area. You will demonstrate a genuine interest in the role of a PSL and it would be advantageous to demonstrate any non-fee earning activities you have been involved in. The role can offer flexibility and agile working.
Learn more – in confidence – by contacting Sharon Samra for further information on 0207 400 2038 or email@example.com, quoting reference SZ42584.
Sharon is currently handling a range of assistant solicitor, associate and senior associate vacancies in this area of practice. For further information visit www.ejlegal.co.uk/search-law-jobs