Russian Qualified Senior Banking Lawyer - Moscow, Russia
Russian Banking/Project Finance Lawyer - Top Global Law Firm - Moscow, Russia
Our client is a top global law firm in Moscow, with a Tier 1 Russian Banking and Finance Practice.
It has arguably the most dynamic and successful B&F team in the Moscow legal market, and its practice has continued to thrive notwithstanding the regional economic backdrop. It offers a supportive, and inclusive working environment to its lawyers, and the partners are now looking for an additional experienced B&F associate with prior ILF experience to join the team.
The role will cover a broad range of work in project finance (predominately energy), acquisition finance, real estate finance and general lending. The team works on a number of high profile and high value projects and transactions in both the Russian and international markets.
- Prior ILF experience, from 3-8 years' pqe;
- Excellent banking and finance, and project finance experience;
- Strong drafting, project management and communication skills;
- A 'can do' attitude.
This is an opportunity to work with energetic and high calibre lawyers on some of the best (and biggest) financing transactions in the EMEA region. Top rates of compensation will be provided, along with a generous bonus system, private health cover and gym membership.
Apply for Russian Qualified Senior Banking Lawyer - Moscow, Russia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Russia
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Russia
- Commodities Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Russia
- Emerging Markets Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Russia
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Russia