Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts
Our client is at the cutting edge of its industry and technology. This role is critical to the ongoing strategic growth and it is an opportunity to work as part of the Commercial Legal team. It is a growth role and an introduction into an intellectually stimulating career path working as part of the legal team driving strategic growth, company initiatives and goals. The legal team is empowered to really shape the future of this business.
This position will have particular emphasis on Commercial Contracts and Agreements with a requirement to deliver legal advice with respect to contract review, drafting and negotiation to support commercial and procurement activities.
Ideally you will:
- Collaborate closely with members of the business and external parties with respect to joint venture agreements.
- Work closely with the business with respect to updates, escalations, legal risk and approvals.
- Advise upon review on the structure, shape and re-shaping of a variety of commercial and procurement contracts.
- Provide legal advice that is trusted and at times have a pragmatic approach to negotiations.
- Have strong review, drafting and negotiations skills.
- Be a confident individual or can work commercially at the heart of the business in a variety of different circumstances and scenarios.
- Have a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience.
- Be a qualified Commercial Lawyer in England or Wales or another common law jurisdiction.
- Have previous experience working in either a law firm and/or inhouse experience.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence. Thank you for your interest in advance.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.