Elevate is recruiting for a Commercial Lawyer with over 3 years’ PQE to work on a 6- month contract in London for a Global FMCG company.
Specifically you will be:
- Advising on 70- page standard purchasing agreement which is often negotiated.
- Advising the commercial team on issues like impact of Brexit etc.
- Working with the sourcing team to support buying goods to sell in stores and buying infrastructure for stores.
You might be the right person if you:
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a market leading organisation.
- Are solutions driven and proactive.
- Like working with multinational companies, spanning different markets and industries.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- Need to be able to provide robust advice in plain English.
- Able to support a team and vendors/suppliers globally.
- At least 3 years' PQE.
- Proven experience working on contract drafting and negotiation. Exposure to procurement preferred but not essential.
- A great understanding of commercial business needs and how to put this into contract form.
- Regulatory or FMCG experience preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- High integrity and ethical compass.
- UK or Commonwealth Qualified Lawyer.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.