Trust Litigation Associate Cayman Islands
Why move to the Cayman Islands?
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression
- Act on complex cross-border disputes
- Enjoy a dazzling beach lifestyle outside of the office
- Massively increase your income
- Gain highly marketable and transportable experience
You will join a sophisticated, multi-jurisdictional litigation group often instructed on the most significant disputes. Plenty of scope to develop your advocacy skills and gain exposure to more commercial facets of the business. You will be recognised and rewarded for the results you achieve as well as the manner in which you achieve them.
You will be joining a global offshore law firm that is in growth mode. This is a newly created position due to sustained success and client demand. The firm has a dynamic, forward-thinking culture and is investing heavily in new technology and initiatives to improve not only client experience but also employee wellness.
What are we looking for?
- A high calibre commercial litigator (solicitor or barrister) with no less than 2.5 years PQE
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Good natured personality and ability to build long-term relationships
Contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion Mike has lived offshore for more than 13 years and will give you straight forward advice on all aspects of the move based on first-hand experience.