Patent Attorney | 1 - 4 PQE | Prestigious IP Firm
Are you a patent attorney seeking a role in a top tier intellectual property law firm?
My client is a highly regarded, international IP practice seeking several patent attorneys, 1-4 years' PQE, to expand its London team in order to keep up with client demand as the firm continues to grow in reputation and noteworthy clientele.
The firm employs a collaborative approach across disciplines, and as such you will be working with a wide range of people – from scientists to solicitors – so sound technical knowledge as well as the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely is essential.
Applicants must have:
- Qualified, or be due to qualify soon as a UK and European Patent Attorney
- Up to 4 years’ post qualified experience working on IP matters in either the electronic or mechanical engineering fields
- Strong academics and/or a practical background in either hi-tech electronic engineering and related areas; or mechanical matters and engineering.
- Self-motivation and enjoyment of autonomy over workload
- Excellent time-management skills
Proficiency in an additional language is a bonus, but not necessary.
The firm has a very down-to-earth, friendly nature, and offers its employees an excellent work-life balance paired with a competitive salary + first-rate meritocratic bonus scheme.
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to join this trailblazing, one-stop IP shop with pan-European prosecution and litigation capabilities, where you will join a dynamic, forward-thinking team, adding value to their high-profile clients’ business in a very tangible way.
For an initial discussion about this position, please contact Caroline Hammond on
020 7421 7569 or via email@example.com.
All conversations will be kept entirely confidential.