Lawyer – Digital Products
Elevate has an exciting opportunity to work in-house for a leading online healthcare company in Paris for a Lawyer or Legal Manager with experience in providing legal advice in support of digital product development.
Specifically you will be:
- Proactively participating in the establishment of the technical and functional specifications of the product.
- Ensuring the quality of content on the website and the mobile application.
- Complying with regulatory changes in a sector that is in full transformation.
- Define, update and write the conditions of sale of the product.
- Following, and contributing to, the companies GDPR action plan.
- Negotiating and validating IT / SaaS contracts.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- More than 6 years of experience as a lawyer in digital companies and personal data.
- Assertiveness, very good oral and written expression and an enquiring mind.
- Very good understanding of the tech, architecture, design, content and marketing issues related to B2B and B2C digital products.
- Good contract negotiator.
- Ability to evolve in an international environment.
- Excellent experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- French Language skills required. English and/or German would be a bonus.
- Lawyer or Legal Manager qualified to work in France.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.