PART-TIME COMMERCIAL COUNSEL - FRENCH QUALIFIED/BILINGUAL
COMMERCIAL IN-HOUSE LAWYER
FRENCH QUALIFIED & BILINGUAL
PART-TIME -3 DAY/WEEK
We are helping this famous manufacturing PLC to recruit a new permanent lawyer to join the top-quality team in Central London.
You will support the group's French businesses on all major contracting activities, strategic supply chain and sourcing, structural matters and corporate governance. We are looking for broad commercial contracting (drafting and negotiating) experience. In particular NDA's, supply arrangements, vendor contracts, consultancy, marketing, packaging, logistics and agency arrangements and claims management will all be useful.
You must be a French qualified lawyer and bilingual in French & English with a high level of cultural sensitivity. The role is a part-time position (3 days/week). You may be a mid-level lawyer or more senior: the team can accommodate a range of PQE, so do not hesitate to apply if you have c. 3 years'+ PQE.
The role will provide fantastic experience in a well-known global blue chip. If you are someone who thrives in a multicultural environment, please let us know ASAP!
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Competition/EU In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Intellectual Property In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)