Document Review Lawyer
Elevate are recruiting for document review lawyers to work for a leading International Firm based in Birmingham. The role requires successful candidates to assist on a large document review project. You will be responsible for quality checking and dealing with collated queries from a large paralegal team.
The role will last between 12-16 weeks and is looking to start asap.
You will be working on a large contract due diligence project. Full training on the specifics of the case will be provided but you must be comfortable working with little supervision and to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have document review experience, Quality Checking experience and must be educated to degree level.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be available to begin a new assignment immediately and have no annual leave booked for the next 8 weeks.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Qualified Legal Professional in UK or Commonwealth Desirable
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Birmingham
- Corporate Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Birmingham
- Financial Services Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Birmingham
- Information Technology Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Birmingham
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Birmingham