Remediation / Past Business Review / Redress, Legal Counsel, Leading Global Bank
A market leading global Bank that is well-known for its collegiate and flexible employer brand is looking for a Legal Counsel to join its dedicated customer remediation legal team in a strategic business support role.
This will be a broad and interesting role working with senior stakeholders globally covering different areas of law in various jurisdictions.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal and strategic support on large scale remediation / past business review projects firm wide;
- Work with senior stakeholders in the business to identify innovative solutions, for e.g. mis-selling of products to clients or changes in regulations affecting the products they offer to their clientele
- Liaise with the regulator on a range of issues and have active involvement in industry representative bodies;
- Managing and liaising with external counsel when required.
- The ideal candidate will be a 4 years PQE+* Lawyer experience working on remediation / redress projects either in private practice or in-house
- If from private practice, previous secondment experience will be desirable
- Good working knowledge of banking products would be a plus for this role
*Please note that candidates with equivalent experience will be considered for the position