Senior Legal Counsel
Our client is a large financial and technology organisation with operations in many countries.
Skills\ Experience and Specifics
- Experienced in general legal principles and procedures and their application in a commercial environment
- Experience in relation to IT Contracts, out-sourcing and GDPR in relation to outsourced services.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Experience in drafting and negotiation.
- Ability to communicate effectively adapting style to suit audience.
- Well organised and able to prioritise and manage competing workload demands.
- Confident and assertive, while remaining approachable
- Adaptable and able to take on variety of tasks.
- Able to drive things forward both independently and as part of a team.
- Experienced in detailed legal analysis and deliver advice in the context of broader commercial strategy.
- Additional European language skills beneficial.
- Degree educated in Law
25 days holiday, excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan, subsidised gym membership and a flexible employee benefits scheme.