Legal Case Reviewer
Elevate’s client, a legal Data Analytic company, are looking for Legal Case Reviewers for a part- time contract role for six months. The role offers candidates the opportunity to work remotely.
Ideally you would have experience in UK litigation with an eye for detail and an enthusiasm for understanding the UK litigation system in more detail.
Elevate is a pioneer in the NewLaw space giving legal professionals greater flexibility in shaping their legal careers. Do you want more freedom, a better work life balance, interesting assignments and continual professional development?
Specifically you will:
- Review legal cases and enter all the relevant information into the company’s system.
Skills for Success:
- Good analytical mind with excellent attention for detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience working within a legal department.
- Solicitor qualified to practice in the UK.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.