Insolvency and Restructuring Professional Support Lawyer
Insolvency and Restructuring Lawyer (PSL) needed for top tier firm in Surrey, to join one of their busiest departments. Great opportunity for a better work life balance without sacrificing on the quality of work. Salary up to £85000 depending on experience.
Are you a Solicitor looking to get a broader range of experience in Restructuring and Insolvency? The opportunity has arisen to join this Chambers rated and Legal 500 practice, which deals with west end work in the tranquil heart of Guildford. The firm is one of the largest and well-established practises Nationally and deals with a client base that most London firms would be envious of.
- This practice is one of the most well-regarded choices outside of London, with a client base to rival their counterparts operating in the City and West End.
- They are ranked tier 1 in the Legal 500 across 15 different fields of Law. Placing in the top 3 across multiple other areas.
- They have a number of Lawyers who are ranked as leaders in the field for both the Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Renowned for excellent client testimonials and establishing deep relationships, this firm stands out in the affluent Surrey market.
- The firm creates an enjoyable atmosphere for their staff and has that translate into positive experiences for its clients. This culture is epitomised by the partners and cascades through every team member and department.
- They deal with International and Domestic clients which allows for exposure to a unique and varied caseload.
- For go getters the sky is the limit; the firm will provide distinctive training and give its staff the opportunity to grow within the practice organically.
- This collegiate atmosphere and excellent reputation make it incredibly desirable for people looking to establish a rewarding career.
Key Points - Insolvency Lawyer PSL (5+ years PQE, no upper limit)
- The firm is looking for a Solicitor with experience in Insolvency due to the expansion of their International work, much of this work will involve working across multiple jurisdictions.
- This would be a PSL role to support the team.
- The firm handles very high-profile work, and their clients rank all the way up to blue chip.
- Due to the new IT Infrastructure which has now been implemented firm-wide, there is the possibility of working from home if so desired.
- The firm match London City Salary.
- The role would be based in their Guildford office.
- The department is top tier in the Legal 500 and has overlap with both the Corporate and Finance teams. Heading up everything is industry leading Partners, ranked nationally.
Please feel free to contact me for a private consultation or more information