Structured Finance Lawyer Cayman Islands
Why relocate to the Cayman Islands?
- Enjoy an incredible quality of life
- Continue to advise blue chip clients on groundbreaking transactions
- Significantly increase your income
- Achieve genuine work-life balance
A global offshore law firm with a proven track record and strength in depth across all practice areas and jurisdictions. You will join a diverse finance group that is commercially focussed and solutions driven. A firm that will invest in you and realises that your success is also its success.
You will advise on a wide range of structured finance, securitisation and general banking transactions. Often you will work in conjunction with colleagues in other practice areas and/or jurisdictions. The firm's culture is very much one of collaboration and you will be increasingly involved in marketing and business development initiatives. You will benefit from bespoke training, development and mentoring giving you an excellent platform to take your career to a completely new level.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2.5 years PQE gained in a reputable firm. Time spent in industry on secondment will also be valued.
- Strong technical ability and commercial awareness.
- Good natured personality to fit into a close knit team and adjust to island life
Contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion Mike has lived in the Cayman Islands for more than 13 years and will give you straightforward advice on all aspects of the move based on first-hand experience.