Litigation Associate - Contract
Central London - Prestigious Litigation Firm
Highly competitive salary
We are currently working with an impressive global litigation law firm based in London who are looking to appoint a litigation associate into one of their world-renowned disputes specialist teams. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years post qualification experience and outstanding academics from a top university.
This opportunity offers the ability to work for one of the most standout firms in world, with a great reputation for staff engagement and client care. You will be working on both contentious and non-contentious matters with great clients and extensive exposure to a large network.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree from a top university;
- Minimum of 2 years dedicated dispute resolution experience;
- England & Wales qualified;
- Currently or most recently engaged with a private practice law firm of high standing;
- Ability to multitask whilst thinking methodically;
- A team player who can work confidently with colleagues of all levels;
- Proactive, professional business development skills.
This is a fantastic organisation who only hire the very best in their field and require people who are looking to make a difference and standout against all competition.
What next? This is a great opportunity, due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed. Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.