Elevate’s client, a leading global travel provider, is looking for a Contracts Specialist with at least 2 years relevant experience to work on a permanent contract at their offices in London. The successful candidate must be fluent in French & English.
Specifically you will…
- You will own the collection and routing of contracts and approvals through our DocuSign process.
- You will draft smaller local contract documents, perform initial redline review, some minor negotiations and project manage the redline review process with various internal partners including legal.
- You will assist on all aspects of contracting, from initial advice on contract terms, through to managing client-facing communications to helping to drive successful negotiations and deal closures in a highly visible role that enables the effectiveness and efficiency of our revenue producing teams in multiple countries.
- Work closely with the company’s legal counsel to coordinate the final stage of the contracting process, ensuring their execution in line with the company’s business practice and SOX policy.
- Handle, read and process contracts, maintaining the process documentation and providing training material and support for the EMEA sales teams.
- Lead projects and implement processes across Europe, defining and maintaining a library of contract templates and alternative language library content.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a legal operations field.
- You are successful in working in autonomy in a fast paced, sales team environment.
- Ideally, you have experience in handling contracts, and have working knowledge of Salesforce & DocuSign.
- Not only will you be fluent in written and oral English and French, ideally you will also have additional European language skills.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.