Commercial Legal Counsel
A FTSE Listed Facilities Management Group, is seeking an experienced in-house Commercial Legal Counsel to join their expanding Central London legal department. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and highly skilled legal team within an entity that has growing operations throughout the UK.
Providing legal and strategic advice to the business and reporting to the Director of Legal, key skills and responsibilities include;
- Drafting and Negotiating a range of Commercial Agreements, including; bespoke and standard forms of contracts at an early stage at the procurement process.
- Reviewing of new and tendered business Contracts
- Liaison with internal departments including finance, sales and marketing
- Liaison and working with external counsel
- Advise on risk management issues and compliance with all statutory obligations.
The ideal legal counsel will have trained within a City or Legal 500 Law Firm and have some prior general commercial contracts experience in-house.
Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to manage both external and internal stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an expanding international legal team that takes pride in the company culture. This is a varied role, advising across a diverse range of the company's subsidiaries and covers industry sectors that include information technology, projects/ energy, new developments and property.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org