Commercial Legal Counsel
An instantly recognised and growing Global Hospitality Group is seeking an In-House Counsel to join their legal department. The position has arisen due to the company’s exceptional growth over recent years and has been devised to provide legal advice to the UK and European businesses. Reporting directly to the European Head of Legal, key responsibilities include dealing with:
- General commercial contracts
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements such as NDAs, sponsorship agreements and collaboration agreements
- Marketing, Procurement and Sales Agreements
- IT Contracts, IT Outsourcing & Procurement
- Dealing with corporate governance and corporate management agreements
- Advising key stakeholders on Anti-Corruption, GDPR and Regulatory & Compliance matters
In this role, you will work closely with the company's Marketing, Retail, Sales and Operations departments.
The role is ideally suited for a commercially astute UK qualified lawyer with prior in-house experience (Secondment or otherwise). Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential as well as a good ability to manage competing deadline.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly skilled in-house team that is part of an established global enterprise. The role offers the successful applicant quality work for future career progression and a highly competitive remuneration.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com