Head of IP
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a partner to head the highly regarded IP practice in Dubai. This law firm has large IP portfolios with varied IP laws, levels of enforcement and with major cross-border work. The firm has undertaken work assisting leading multinational companies in all aspects of the protection, acquisition, enforcement and exploitation of their IP rights providing a seamless high-quality service recognised by the legal 500 and Chambers. Alongside, undertaking some of the finest legal work in the market you will be relocating to the ultra modern fast past city that is Dubai.
Why you should work here as the Head of IP?
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Further developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Complete autonomy over building and developing the IP and TMT offering;
- Highly rewarding remuneration package differing with the value of portable business.
What do you need to succeed here as the Head of IP?
- Qualified lawyer of England & Wales with experience at a highly-rated law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its IP/TMT Practice specifically with large multinational organisations;
- This role would suit someone who is considered senior IP Partner our client will consider applicants outside of this level.
If you are a senior IP Partner looking to lead a highly regarded IP team located in Dubai, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.