Junior Litigation Associate - 12 Month FTC
Central London - Leading Global Law Firm
We are currently working with a market leading global law firm with a view to appointing a graduate junior litigator to their commercial litigation team. This is a fantastic role for someone who has strong academics to kick start their legal career with one of the most well-respected firms in the world.
- Assisting Partners and fee earners with litigation and arbitration matters;
- Creating, amending and handling commercial contracts;
- Exposure and training on intellectual property rights and data protection;
- Creation of trial bundles;
- Legal document creation, amendments and control;
- Direct contact with clients;
- Attending meetings with fee earners;
- Involvement in E-commerce matters.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree from a highly ranked university;
- Analytical approach;
- Desire to be a team player;
- Language skills (translation level) would be a huge advantage.
What next? This is an excellent role, due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed. Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.email@example.com 02072696334
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.