Intellectual Property Solicitor
Are you an Intellectual Property Solicitor 2+ years PQE aspiring to find a route to progression with one of the most well-respected Legal 500 ranked teams?
This role can offer you concrete prospects in a highly respected and growing department at an established Top 100 firm who can offer you not only a great career but a good work/life balance that you might not expect from a larger firm.
Ranked in the Top 100 and top tier across a number of areas, this law firm has a culture though that stands them apart from nearly all firms of their size. They are a people orientated business, have a reputation for nurturing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with much smaller or regional firms.
The firm is looking to hire an Intellectual Property Solicitor 2+ years PQE into their thriving and state-of-the-art Manchester office.
The firm's large and well-respected team in Manchester are looking for a Solicitor to work across all areas of intellectual property, including trade mark prosecution matters and IP infringement proceedings.
The Intellectual Property team is well-established and highly regarded with many household name and international brand clients.
- You will be an Intellectual Property Solicitor 2+ years PQE
- You will have a good grounding in Intellectual Property and be used to dealing with a wide range of work
- You will be based in the Manchester office
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Intellectual Property Solicitor 2+ years PQE to join this prestigious firm in their Manchester City Centre office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.