Are you a Procurement Solicitor 5+ years PQE looking to join one of the most well-respected Legal 500 ranked teams?
This role offers the opportunity to work within an extremely knowledgeable and growing department at an established Top 100 firm. This firm can offer you, not only a great career, but a good work/life balance that you might not expect from a larger firm.
Ranked in the Top 100 and top tier across a number of areas, this law firm has a culture though that stands them apart from nearly all firms of their size. They are a people orientated business, have a reputation for nurturing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with much smaller or regional firms.
The firm is looking to hire a Procurement Solicitor 5+ years PQE into their thriving and state-of-the-art City of London office.
The team are looking for a Procurement Solicitor experienced in acting for public and private sector bodies handling matters such as general EU procurement, state funding, the establishment and governance requirement of "Teckal" companies and in drafting procurement contracts and policies and OJEU notices.
- You will be a Procurement Solicitor 5+ years PQE
- You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ideally you would have experience acting on behalf of social housing providers
- You will have strong academics
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Procurement Solicitor 5+ years PQE to join this prestigious firm in their City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.