Trademark Paralegal - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the IP practice of this highly sought after top-100 commercial law firm in the City of London. The firm has a well-earned reputation for being a friendly and collaborative place to work with a laid-back culture. The trademark prosecution client base is varied covering a wide range of sectors including clients in the marketing, sport and media and entertainment services.
They are seeking a paralegal to join the Trade Mark & Portfolio Management team. The role would suit a junior paralegal with strong analytical capabilities and the confidence to shoulder responsibility for their own matters and deal directly with clients.
- Managing domain name portfolios and liaising with both clients and services providers.
- Handling domain name disputes.
- Coordinating the provision of legal advice on international advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with foreign associates.
- Legal research.
- Conducting trade mark searches.
- Filing and prosecuting trade mark applications.
- Assisting with UKIPO and EUIPO disputes and IP litigation support.
- Reviewing and assisting the preparation of evidence of use.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have excellent academics (min. 2:1 and top 'A' level results), experience of domain name management (registration, renewal, transfers, pointing etc) and domain name dispute procedures is a core requirement for this role.
You should also have the following desired qualities:
- Legal experience.
- Good team player
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong practical and analytical skills.
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Professional in conduct and appearance.
- Exemplary IT and Communicative skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
The salary for this role is highly competitive, and early applications are encouraged. Candidates who fulfil the above criteria and are available for immediate employment hold a distinct advantage.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.orgJameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.