Newly Qualified Solicitor
Elevate is recruiting for a Newly Qualified Solicitor to work for an innovative, leading Law firm based in London. You can expect to provide general assistance and support to the firm on a range of transactions. There is an opportunity to work in different practice areas and the role will last for a minimum of 6 months.
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and good commercial awareness.
- Acting for a wide range of clients such as companies, banks and other financial institutions.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transactional documentation.
- Supporting the team on a wide and diverse range of matters.
- Participating in marketing initiatives.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are client focused and have the ability to build and sustain relationships.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and manage a varied workload with the support of comprehensive tools.
- A good eye for detail, presentation and overall high work standards.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- A newly qualified solicitor or an experienced paralegal who has been working for Top Tier Law Firms.
- Commercial awareness, offering technical excellence with a practical approach.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team and with internal teams across the business.
- Solid IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and case management systems.
- Solicitor qualified to practice in the UK or Commonwealth.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.