Private Client Solicitor
Private Client - Head of Department
An extremely rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client, who are well respected team to head up their Wills and Probate team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and forward thinking Wills and Probate lawyer to progress their career.
You will join a supportive and forward thinking team and will bring skills and experience to help them grow the Wills and Probate Department.
You will have significant experience of dealing with a mixed caseload including:-
*Lasting Powers of Attorney
*Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
*Applications to the Court of Protection
*Assisting and advising Attorneys and Court of Protection Appointed Deputies
*Creation and Administration of Trusts
*Experience of Contentious Probate is an advantage
This is a rare and exciting opportunity which provides substantial opportunities for the right candidate.
Please call the CRA office for more information on 0114 241 8030 or email your CV to Rob.firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Manchester
- Private Equity Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Manchester
- Personal tax/trusts Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Manchester
- Trust litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Manchester
- Wills & Probate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Manchester