Corporate Transactional DD Lawyer
Corporate Transactional Solicitor
A major US firm that has recently entered the Manchester market is currently seeking a Corporate Transactional Solicitor to join its new office in Manchester.
The Firm & The Team
- One of the world's largest and most profitable firms with 2,600 Solicitors in 30 offices worldwide
- Handle extremely high value international transactions from Manchester
- Handles US and UK based transactions at this office
- Deals seen nowhere else in the North-West
- Opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of documents and matters
- Opportunity to work alongside Senior Attorney's and US Partners
- You will focus primarily on due diligence but not in the usual sense
- The team has been asked to innovate and harness artificial intelligence and software to assist in the due diligence review
- Working closely with market-leading software developers to help mould the technology of the future
- High value documents covering corporate, commercial, IP Contracts or real estate leases
- A firm that is really doing something to harness technology throughout the wider firm
- A team that has a really great culture and lawyers who feel they are not just trolling through DD reports
- Producing advice and insight to clients on a global scale
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales from NQ upwards
- Corporate Transactional Solicitor would be desirable as would banking or commercial lawyers
- Very strong academics with an ambition to handle complex international work
- Premium Salaries - Above top tier firms plus a bonus scheme
- Fixed working hours: 40 hours per week
- Very flexible working, allowing for a 4 day week (Maximum 2 Saturday's a month followed by 3 days off)
- 24 days holidays to begin with increasing to 30 days
- Season Ticket Loans and various insurance policies
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.