Real Estate Associate 3+ PQE - City Practice - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a friendly City law firm in London. The firm is highly regarded across a variety of practice areas, boasting a collaborative and down to earth working environment. The Real Estate team acts on commercial and residential work, with clients including developers, entrepreneurs, high net worth individuals, celebrities, banks, investors, landlords and tenants.
The role will involve the following:
- Handling the sale and purchase and financing of commercial property.
- Acting for Landlords and Tenants in the grant and taking of commercial leases.
- Handling residential, commercial and mixed-use development work including the acquisition of sites, financing, site set up and disposal of units.
- Acting on the sale and purchase of residential property, where support is required for the team, within the Department, which handles residential sales and purchases.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Taking an active role in departmental meetings including knowhow meetings.
- To participate in the marketing and business development of the firm's practice, and in particular the real estate team, by writing articles and blogs and dealing with internet enquiries.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years' PQE, gained from a well-regarded real estate practice.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca for a confidential discussion on 0203 950 0534.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.