Ambitious & Trendy Firm in London – Litigation Associates (2-5 PQE) – Good Work/Life Balance
We have been instructed by an ambitious and trendy firm in London looking for a junior to senior level Litigation Associate to join their team.
The firm we are working with is highly favoured by lawyers for providing a strong alternative to mainstream City firms with sophisticated work in a collegiate and friendly team environment that is genuinely supportive.
The role itself is broad, and the successful candidate will be working on a mix of litigation matters, including contract disputes, IP and IT disputes, shareholder claims and fraud, and anti-corruption matters.
The firm can offer candidates interesting work on headline grabbing matters, which is not generally available in the larger and more mainstream City firms.
Candidates must have at least two years of broad commercial litigation experience from a leading firm, ideally in London.
This is an ideal role for strong candidates looking for a better work / life balance, and a desirable shift in firm culture as a positive next step in their career.
The firm offers a competitive salary in addition to above-market training and strong career progression opportunities within the firm.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Jenna Downy on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Crime Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)