IP Non Con - Full Service Int'l Firm - Fast Growing IP Practice
Our client, a leading and highly profitable UK law firm is currently seeking a bright non-con IP lawyer to join their growing full-service international IP practice.
This three partner team continues to go from strength to strength, having already made two associate hires this year. Whilst lawyers in this team are able to handle a full remit of IP work, con and non-con and soft and hard matters, this opportunity would suit an experienced associate who particularly enjoys a non-contentious focus.
The successful individual can expect to advise on a wide range of copyright and trade mark issues, as well as IP licensing and corporate transactions, across a wide range of sectors (including retail, sports, media and pharmaceuticals).
To be successful you will have worked as part of a well regarded IP practice and have gained relevant non-con exposure (3-5PQE), you will also have an excellent academic record.
This is a rare opportunity that is likely to appeal to a City IP lawyer who is looking to gain access to more stand alone IP work within a friendly and cohesive environment, at a firm which also offers a good work life balance and excellent career progression.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Trademarks Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)