Move to Bangkok – Prestigious Global Firm – UK/Australian Project Finance Associates (2+ PQE)
Our client is an elite international firm with an opening for either UK or Australian-qualified associates to join the leading project finance team in Bangkok.
A move to Bangkok would prove to be an excellent relocation opportunity for associates – especially those from the UK – looking to escape the dreary climate in search of a more exotic lifestyle and culture in addition to an international exposure that will strengthen personal and professional development.
As part of a market-leading Asia Pacific practice, the project finance team undertake some of the largest and most complex cross-border transactional work on offer – they liaise frequently with their other offices in Asia with an emphasis on infrastructure and power projects. The team advises a range of clients, from government bodies to construction companies and sponsors.
Applications are welcome from associates who have at least 2 years of post-qualified experience, and having previous project finance or general banking experience at a highly-regarded firm is essential.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Naim Kalaji on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Thailand
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Thailand
- Emerging Markets Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Thailand
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Thailand
- Project Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Thailand