In-House Legal Counsel
We have a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor to join a Global Company at their UK subsidiary HQ in Warwickshire. You will have a Commercial or Corporate background with some in-house legal experience.
You will be joining a team of 3 In-house lawyers who work alongside the Head of Legal.
This is an award winning Legal team that prides itself on the quality of work available to the in-house team. You will be involved in multi million pound projects and liaise with stakeholders at all levels to achieve business objectives.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
· Leading, supporting and collaborating with a range of colleagues to meet the business's legal needs, providing commercial and pragmatic solutions at pace in a complex environment, to inform and promote business goals and ensure legal compliance.
· Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and reporting on a wide range of commercial contracts in line with governance requirements (eg customer and supplier framework agreements, IT, indirect procurement).
· Providing strategic and legal support to material disputes, litigation and/or regulatory issues (managing external lawyers when required).
Profile of the right individual:
· A commercially minded lawyer, qualified in England & Wales, with 3-7 years PQE.
· Experience gained in a premium law firm, or large corporate.
· First class technical knowledge, able to balance legal and commercial requirements at pace.
· Enthusiastic, proactive and focused individual.
· An excellent communicator, comfortable influencing stakeholders at all levels.
· An ambitious team player, with a willingness to innovate and determination to improve.
In a demanding market our client differentiates themselves from other opportunities by keeping In-house the genuine high level strategic matters, you will have an opportunity to grow and extend your leadership skills liaising with stakeholders at all levels within the business. An outstanding opportunity with a highly competitive package including a great bonus.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.