FinTech / Payments Counsel – Banking / FS – 12 month Contract - £850/day
FinTech / Payments Counsel – Banking / FS – Contract – Central London – Competitive Salary
We are working for an international bank seeking a mid-level FinTech/Payments lawyer on an initial 6 month contract. The role sits in the Banking and Payments Team and offers the opportunity for a banking lawyer to get commercial experience, or a commercial/payments lawyer to get banking exposure.
Examples of responsibilities include:
- Advising the bank and its clients on general matters relating to FinTech, including: financing, corporate matters, data protection, IP, exit strategies, and regulatory change.
- Advising on Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2).
- Supporting and advising the bank on the increased activity regarding FinTech.
- Helping to develop and grow the Banking and Payments team.
Based in Canary Wharf, this role provides the chance to learn new skills in a sophisticated, intelligent, and fun environment, as well as an inroad into one of the world’s largest financial institutions. This role could potentially become permanent in due course.
If interested, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in South East England
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in South East England
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in South East England
- Other In-House 7+ Years jobs in South East England
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House 7+ Years jobs in South East England