Sole Legal Counsel
The Company :
An international currency business are seeking a Sole Legal Counsel to join their leadership team in Central London.
The Role :
Reporting to the CFO, you will play an integral part supporting and advising on high level legal and commercial matters. This is an extremely broad role where no 2 days will be the same but in return you can expect a great deal of autonomy, responsibility and the opportunity to shape the business moving forward.
Your remit will include, but not be limited to;
- Drafting and negotiating high value commercial agreements supplier, procurement, leases and marketing agreements
- Advising stakeholders on data privacy, GDPR and compliance
- Overseeing the groups trademark portfolio, managing future corporate activity and instructing external Counsel when required
- Supporting with ad-hoc legal and commercial matters
The successful candidate will have/be;
- A qualified Solicitor with at least 5 years' PQE
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Knowledge and understating of GDPR
- Confident in their own skills, capabilities and be able to push back on difficult stakeholders
- Commercially minded
For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact Kurt Jones on 02071876211 or via email.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.