Contracts & Commercial Manager
FTSE 50 PLC Operating Worldwide - Top Employer – Flexible Working Considered.
Seeking a Contract and Commercial Manager to take responsibility for work both in their UK and EMEA regions working as part of the Commercial Management team, providing commercial and contractual support to the sales functions. Some overseas travel will be involved. The client who has an enviable reputation as a top employer recognised through many awards, will consider a number of locations for this vacancy and flexible working will be considered.
Key duties to include:
- Responsible for ensuring risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements by the business are identified and mitigated and that contracts balance risk with appropriate profitability.
- Working with Business Unit Sales, Account Management and Strategic Pricing teams to ensure cohesive commercial strategies.
- Reviewing and structuring deals in a way that is commercially sound and supporting or leading customer negotiations as appropriate.
- Assisting in implementing commercial strategic vision across the business playing a key part in developing and implementing appropriate business and commercial solutions to match the fast pace and dynamic nature of the business.
- Compliance monitoring and establishing procedures.
The ideal candidate will have undertaken a similar role, ideally within a technology or financial services business but other sector experience will be considered. Strong negotiation skills and the ability to work as a ‘trouble shooter’ to steer deals to an acceptable position is essential. A solid understanding of key contractual issues; possess strong influencing skills; legal knowhow, P&L knowledge; be analytical, commercially minded and possess the ability to work in a complex matrix structured global business.
A sound benefits package is on offer to the right candidate along with unlimited career opportunities in a fast paced and growing global group.
For further discussions, please call Jacqui Douglas on 015394 46666 or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK.
By submitting a job application, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data