Our client is a Top Tier city firm
For a Pensions NQ role, you will be:
- Drafting documents relating to the creation, amendment, closures or freezing of Pension funds.
- Handle disputes and litigation related to pension schemes.
- Give general legal advice to clients regarding pension funds.
For a Pensions NQ role you will have:
- Top academics including a 2:1 at legal degree level or degree with completion of the LPC.
- Be qualifying as a solicitor in 2018 or early 2019.
- Have taken a seat in Pensions during their training contract or have taken a corporate seat and have a keen interest in pensions.
For the successful candidate of a Pensions NQ role, you will receive:
- A Competitive salary
- Additional benefits