Real Estate Lawyer
Commercial Property Lawyer - Interim
Central London - 12-month FTC
We are currently working with a top London law firm that is looking to appoint an experienced property law specialist to join their well-respected commercial property team during an exciting period of growth.
This opportunity offers the ability to progress, while networking with great clients, in a very inclusive and forward-thinking environment, while working in a flourishing team with individuals at the top of their game.
What the role entails?
- Dealing with freehold and leasehold acquisitions
- Secured lending
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Negotiation of leases
- Estate management
- Business development to create new and maintain current business
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 4 years commercial real estate experience
- Ability to multitask and take new direction at short notice
- The passion to go above and beyond for clients
What next? This is an exciting role is due to start in February with CVs already being reviewed and interviews being arranged. Get in touch for consideration Stacey.email@example.com 02072696334
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.