Senior Legal Counsel
Elevate is recruiting for a Commercial Contracts Lawyer with at least 6 years PQE to work for a leading organisation in London on a 6 month contract.
- Reviewing contracts and negotiating acceptable alternatives.
- Creating templates and tools to facilitate the negotiations.
- Facilitating escalation and resolution of contract issues.
- European Competition Law.
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing.
- Updating or drafting templates, negotiation playbooks, and other contract infrastructure tools.
- Managing client projects to improve contracting efficiency, cost effectiveness, and knowledge sharing.
You might be the right person if you:
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a quickly growing company in an expanding new services market.
- Enjoy negotiating and drafting contracts.
- Experience dealing with European Competition Law.
- Experience working with Sales and marketing.
- Like working with multinational companies, spanning different markets and industries.
- Embrace the use of technology tools to facilitate your work.
- Work well independently as well as with teams.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- A minimum of 6 years PQE providing transactional support for business clients, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Ability to negotiate and draft contracts with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high quality work.
- Flexible, and willing to pitch in on matters and projects to better serve our clients, even if the work falls outside your normal scope of duties.
- Can act independently, and use good judgment, but also not afraid to ask questions.
- Excellent written skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales or Commonwealth.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.