Lawyer - Securities and Derivatives
A leading investment bank based in central London is looking for a mid-senior level lawyer with securities and derivatives experience on a temp contract for 9+ months to cover for a period of maternity leave.
Provide legal, advisory and transaction execution support to Global Markets and Treasury teams in relation to securities issuance programmes, you will be responsibe for:
- preperation of securities issuance documentation including MTNs, notes, warrants and certificates
- advisory support to the MTN Desk
- ensuring all advice and documentation is of a high quality
- keeping up to date with market and regulatory developments
- assisting with the annual update of the programmes
- work across the wider business on regulatory ad transactional projects
To be considered for this role you will be 3+ years PQE, trained in a reputable firm with subsequent experience in-house or private practice in a similar role. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge and be able to work well in a global team based environment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.