Legal Counsel - Retail Banking
Elevate is recruiting for a Legal Counsel with 5+ years PQE to work for a leading Bank on a 12-month contract in Birmingham. The successful candidate must have experience of retail banking.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- Retail banking experience including providing regulatory advice to savings, accounts, lending teams.
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high-quality work.
- Flexible, and willing to pitch in on matters and projects to better serve our clients, even if the work falls outside your normal scope of duties.
- Excellent written skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- High integrity and ethical compass.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills and the judgment to know which skill to use in a given setting.
- UK or Commonwealth Qualified Lawyer.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.