Antitrust / Competition Lawyer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Antitrust/ Competition Lawyer to work on a 6 month contract with a leading International Law firm in London. The firm's Antitrust team includes some of the most highly regarded Lawyers in their field and they are regularly recognised as market leaders in Chambers Global and other legal directories.
- Responsible for a broad range of antitrust matters.
- You will advise clients on pre-merger notifications and substantive defence of transactions, a wide range of civil and criminal antitrust litigation, provide general counselling and advise on antitrust audits and compliance programs.
- You will be preparing submissions to the competition authorities and responding to requests for information.
You might be the right person if you:
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Have experience working as a Lawyer for a Top Tier Law Firm.
- Work well independently as well as with teams.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- A UK qualified Lawyer with relevant Competition Law Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high quality work.
- Flexible, and willing to pitch in on matters and projects, even if the work falls outside your normal scope of duties.
- Can act independently, and use good judgment, but also not afraid to ask questions.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- Solicitor qualified to practice in the UK.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.