Property Litigation Solicitor - 1+, London
New in! - our client are a leading Legal 500 firm with an enviable reputation for high-profile and high-value property litigation matters. Due to growth within the team, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and highly-driven Solicitor to join their London office and play an integral role in the future success of the department. Typical work might include:
- Landlord and tenant disputes;
- Boundary disputes
- Land Registry indemnity claims
We would like to speak with individuals who can demonstrate a solid academic profile and training with a recognised city, national or regional law firm. You will have completed a minimum of one seat in litigation and preferably have advised on property disputes to-date.
A genuine appetite for business development is essential and you can expect early client contact from day-one.
The firm are recognised for their friendly and collegiate team culture and commercial outlook which makes them an attractive career option longer term.
An attractive salary and career progression are on offer.
If you are considering your next move and would like to discuss in strictest confidence, please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, please do not hesitate to contact us on: 01844 355 794, or, email@example.com
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Oxfordshire
- Real Estate Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Oxfordshire
- Arbitration Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Oxfordshire
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Oxfordshire
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Oxfordshire