LAW Absolute has partnered with one of the worlds largest automotive manufacturers who are looking to bring a Legal Counsel on board for an initial period of 6 months with the likely opportunity for extension.
In this role your responsibilities will include (but won’t be limited to):
- Drafting, advising and negotiating on various commercial contracts, e.g. agreements regarding the supply of goods/services, IT projects, outsourcing, franchising, manufacturing, motorsport, etc;
- Providing advice on compliance issues related to data protection and competition law;
- Assisting with the management and facilitation of internal corporate governance
Our client is seeking a candidate that:
- Is a UK Qualified Solicitor or equivalent legal education
- Has significant in-house commercial experience
- Has experience working with GDPR and EU competition law
- Is experienced working on/managing cross-border matters and has managed external Legal Counsel
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.