Ethics and Compliance Manager
Large well-known name in aerospace and transport based in Derby.
The role of the Ethics and Compliance Manager will include:
- Responding to ad hoc compliance inquiries and providing advice and instructions on a daily basis and Conducting ABC Compliance and other investigations as appropriate.
- Assists the Civil Aerospace Ethics and Compliance Officer with the development and delivery of training on ABC matters.
- Act as the first port of call for compliance queries and concerns from across the Civil Aerospace business
- Play a key role in the implementation of a risk-based due diligence programme for third parties, which will necessitate training, supporting the Civil Aerospace business with queries and providing advice on ABC red flags and how they can be mitigated.
- Act as ambassador for ABC Compliance in the Civil Aerospace business and a champion for compliance as a positive discriminator.
The successful Ethics and Compliance Manager will be:
- A legal professional with good graduate qualifications and experience at a leading law firm/appropriate in-house experience.
- Knowledgable of anti-bribery and corruption laws and related experience - this is a huge advantage. Experience in an ABC Compliance programme will be an advantage.
- Confident to stand up to management to challenge where needed, and promote doing the right thing.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with employees in a range of different levels.
- Experienced in negotiating and managing commercial contracts.
- Experienced in producing training materials and successfully running training programmes.
Great opportunity for progression
Fantastic in-house compliance opportunity based in Derby, Derbyshire
Contact for more details