Ethics and Compliance Assistant Manager
- Large well-known name based in Derby
The Ethics and Compliance Assistant Manager will have responsibility for the delivery of effective ethics and compliance support, training and other related procedures for the Civil Aerospace business, including:
- Conduct due diligence on third parties including carrying out ethical screening and analysing risk alerts, analysing due diligence questionnaires and external due diligence reports as well as perform other compliance checks and assurance.
- Respond to ad hoc ethics and compliance enquiries, advising or referring appropriately as referred.
- Assist with the development and delivery of training and ethics and compliance matters and develop and implement simple, scalable and standardised processes within the Civil Aerospace Ethics and Compliance team
- Provide effective analysis of reports to the Civil Aerospace Ethics and Compliance Officer and provide project - level support for any special projects as they may arise
- Manage technology platforms to provide accurate report and query tracking, supporting audits and compliance verification visits as requested.
- Conduct analysis of reports and queries to identify trends and patterns of behaviour with the aim of providing root cause analysis and act as ambassador for ABC Compliance and a Champion for compliance as a positive discriminator.
The successful Ethics and Compliance Assistant Manager candidate will have:
- Appropriate experience at a law firm or individual with relevant commercial / compliance in-house experience.
- An awareness of anti - bribery and corruption laws and related experience. Experience in ethics and compliance programmes an advantage.
- A high level of business awareness and good knowledge of Rolls-Royce products and processes.
- Strong IT / database literacy including Excel.
- Ability to exercise judgement and act on own initiative, strong organisational skills, self-motivated, ability to work well independently and operate as part of a team.
- Great opportunity for progression
- Fantastic in-house compliance opportunity based in Derby
- Contact for more details