UK Qualified Banking and Finance Lawyer - Magic Circle Law Firm - Moscow, Russia
UK/Australian/New Zealand Qualified Banking Lawyer
From 1 – 4 years' pqe
Our client is a Magic Circle firm with a long established, highly profitable and collegiate Moscow office. It is known to be one of the most successful law firms operating in the Russian market, with a strong international culture, and a prestigious client base consisting of a mixture of major global blue chips as well as the leading Russian corporations.
Following an internal relocation within the firm's global network, it is looking to add a common law qualified banking and finance lawyer to its market leading Russian Banking and Projects Practice. As a key member of the English law practice and reporting to a high profile UK qualified partner on the ground in Moscow, you will provide common law support on the full range of banking and finance transactions including margin loans, acquisition finance, syndicated lending, project/energy finance and significant amounts of debt restructuring for Russian and global banks operating in the CIS.
Ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- English/Australian/New Zealand qualified lawyer;
- From 1-4 years' post qualification experience in banking and finance law at a top global law firm in a major city such as London, Sydney, or Auckland;
- Native English language skills.
On offer is the opportunity to play an important role as a key B&F associate in one of the leading, most collegiate and well respected international banking and finance law practices operating in Russia! Along with the career definiting benefits of joining one of the world's most highly regarded law firms, excellent medium term career prospects will be provided along with an alluring expat compensation package and a highly supportive working environemnt.
Turner Marke is a niche legal recruitment consultancy, which focuses exclusively on legal recruitment assignments involving the Commonwealth of Independent States region, and the Moscow legal market in particular.
With over a decade of specialist C.I.S. legal recruitment expertise, we are uniquely well placed to advise on current recruitment trends and legal vacancies in the region. Our remit covers all legal positions, from Associate to Partner level and General Counsel appointments, both in private practice and in-house.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Commodities Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Emerging Markets Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)