Legal Counsel - Ad-tech
The Company :
A fast growing ad-tech business are seeking a Legal Counsel to join their expanding team in London.
The Role :
Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel, you will support stake holders by drafting and negotiating high-value commercial contracts, whilst supporting business divisions with roll out and expansion to new markets and of new products.
This role offers an opportunity to be part of a small team, and therefore a good deal of autonomy and responsibility.
Your remit will include, but not be limited to;
- Drafting and negotiating high value agreements including SaaS, licenses, & data processing agreements
- Advising stakeholders on data privacy, intellectual property and compliance
- Supporting with the design and implementation of internal policies, procedures and best practices,
- Identifying legal and commercial risk for the business, whilst designing best practices and policies to mitigate risk.
The successful candidate will have/be;
- A qualified Solicitor, 2 - 8 years' PQE
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts specifically tech agreements
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Ideally some knowledge and understanding of ad-tech, software and the wider marketing work.
For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact Kurt Jones on 02071876211 or via email.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Legal Counsel - Ad-tech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly