Deputy Company Secretary
Corporate/Commercial Lawyer-City of London, London, United Kingdom
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Deputy Company Secretary to join a busy International Consultancy based in central London.
I'm looking to speak to a Deputy Company Secretary with ICSA qualification who will be providing support to the Group General Counsel and Corporate Secretary in the provision of company secretarial services throughout the General Counsel.
- Advising on corporate structures and complex transactions.
- Maintaining the group structure chart and records on Blueprint Oneworld, issuing powers of attorney and letters of authority and working with Group Treasury on banking requirements.
- Supporting the General Counsel with organizing and running Group Board and Board Committee meetings including producing minutes.
- Assisting the Corporate Finance in the production of the Annual Accounts.
- Maintaining and updating Board/Committee terms of reference and the annual programme of agenda items to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory best practice.
To be considered for this role you will be a Deputy Company Secretary with 5+ years experience, completed a law degree and have ICSA qualifications. Good skills using Blueprint OneWorld and electronic board books system such as Diligent. You will be able to work effectively in a fast paced team environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key to your ongoing success.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Deputy Company Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly