LAW Absolute has partnered with a Multinational business in Telecommunications in their search for a Commercial Lawyer for 12 months.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with an innovative market leader at the forefront of their largest multinational operation, based in London.
- Provide intellectual property support to the business as well as supporting the extension of brand current and new territories
- Negotiating with third parties in relation to IP, commercial and brand licence agreements
- Managing brand related disputes and trademark oppositions
- Providing general corporate and commercial legal support and advice to the business as well as subsidiaries
- Qualified Lawyer
- Experience working in house with strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Proactive and solutions driven approach
- Previous experience working in Telecommunications is advantageous
The position can accommodate a 2 month notice period.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.