Senior Tax Lawyer
A global heavyweight law firm is looking to add to its growing tax practice with a senior tax lawyer. This role is suited to a 5+ PQE lawyer who is looking to progress their career quickly.
The firm acts for blue-chip clients across the media and telecoms, energy, financial services, insurance and retail sectors. They have an excellent reputation advising clients in emerging markets, particularly the Middle East.
The ideal candidate:
• 2:1 degree from a top University and have trained and worked at an international law firm;
• Substantial experience of tax advisory work; and
• Ability to work independently and excellent communication skills
• You’ll be exposed to all aspects of tax planning advice on an international platform. This will include supporting M&A transactions as well as some exposure to tax litigation matters;
• Opportunity to engage in business development;
• Supporting junior members of the team.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Senior Tax Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly